It’s been another fantastic year at CloudScale365! Despite the ongoing pandemic, 2021 was a year of growth for the company—here are some of the highlights.
In the CloudScale365 MSP Division…
- The company grew over 18% from our 2020 performance.
- We added over 10,000 desktops to the Office 365 platform, 250 new MSP customers, and just passed the 5000 desktops-under-management threshold for our world-class support platform.
- Our agent program took off in Q4, with master agents like STRATUS ip helping us achieve our financial goals. We look forward to expanding the channel in 2022.
In the CloudScale365 Hosting Division…
- The company migrated 2200 customers to our Private Cloud Service.
- We increased our features and benefits to create more value for our customers. Due to these additions, we’ve seen a positive uptick in both Revenue and EBITDA.
- Our Azure expertise generated a number of new opportunities, specifically in the VDI/DaaS solutions space. We are very excited for 2022 and are off to a great start!
- Our staff grew by 20%, with new hires primarily in the MSP division.
- CloudScale365 expanded to the West Coast! We acquired two boutique IT services firms, Vandelay Industries and Vivify Group, located in Sacramento, California. As a result, we added 400 new customers to the CloudScale365 roster. Our financing partners, Ivanhoe Capital Advisors and Tyler Cambridge Partners, were instrumental in making this happen.
- We successfully implemented some exciting marketing initiatives, including the launch of our new website.
- We’ve continued to build on our successful partnerships with Cisco, Datto, Fortinet, Microsoft, Proofpoint, and Storpool.
Once again, we could not do this without our loyal customers, partners, employees, and families. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to be the CEO this fantastic company. Happy 2022, and we look forward to meeting with you this year.
Pat Hannon, CEO