In 2022 what can give your NGO more impact and value for society is the global scale and the ability to partner and support causes across boundaries. Some of the latest additions to our portfolio of solutions are designed especially for non-government organizations to help them expand their presence and impact, modernize their work processes, and adopt the newest technologies in their operations.
Why did we introduce them? Because we know that costs, efficiency, reach, and flexibility fall among the top priorities for NGOs that want to survive and grow in such a dynamic and challenging environment. Below we are demonstrating how your organization can also benefit from cloud and managed services & solutions, such as the ones we at Cloudscale365 create.
Why do NGOs seek global expansion?
In the beginning, we want to demonstrate our understanding of NGOs’ most common issues when it comes to impact and global scale. By default, governments are the entities responsible for solving the world’s main problems such as poverty, drought, hunger, inequality, and many more. In reality, governments too often fail to introduce an entire solution to a specific problem or neglect it due to various reasons. Then, NGOs come on stage to focus their efforts on specific causes, and often to turn them from small local initiatives to large-scale projects with global footprint.
We can go even further by admitting that NGOs, not governments, are the ones that, at the end of the day, solve some of the world’s most painful problems. By essence, these organizations act in two ways, very often simultaneously:
- Raise awareness of specific issues – this type of NGOs directs their efforts towards lobbying, reporting on given topics, research, expert positioning, conference, media presence, etc. to spread news and information. The job done by them does not solve the issues in a straight way but supports social awareness and stimulates various entities to catch up for the governments’ failure in certain areas.
- Direct actions to fight against issues – the other type of NGOs works directly on solving issues by providing goods or services or by active movements to achieve their missions.
What’s common for both types? It is that NGOs can expand their impact and reach their goal by going international and finding support and realization across the globe. And it is the fact that all NGOs must take on the digital transformation journey if they want to remain sustainable in future.
The role of digital transformation for NGOs’ sustainable future and value
The digital transformation industry is one of the fastest growing with an expected value of USD 3.3 trillion by 2025. Among the top reasons for executives to increase technology spending are increased operational efficiency, industry disruption, faster time to market, better customer experience, cost savings, and flexibility. Many of these also apply for NGOs and here is why we help such organizations benefit from:
- The Cloud
Do you doubt that your NGO’s value depends on the effectiveness of your cloud environment? Apart from cost optimization and performance improvements, innovation will help you solve some key issues for your organization and for your stakeholders. Take a look at how Cloudscale365’s cloud solutions can contribute:
- 24/7/365 availability – we know how important it is for every organization to rely on stable IT infrastructure and to ensure constant accessibility to software and applications.
- Predictable costs – since this is one of the most sensitive topics for every organization, we make sure that our cloud solutions enable predictability and adjustable pricing models that fit any NGO’s budget and scale.
- Online security – international expansion of NGOs hides many risks associated with systems vulnerability, malicious attacks, and other security issues.
- Managed IT Services
We know that NGOs rarely have the knowledge, experience, and capacity to manage processes related to IT systems and infrastructure. Here is why our team has designed managed IT services for non-government organizations among which are:
- Managed Microsoft solutions – we can guide you in every step to achieving more impact and value for NGO through our Office 365; Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Teams, and Windows 365 Cloud PC solutions. They will give in your hands more flexibility, increased productivity, simple management, and, most of all, easy scale up as your NGO grows and crosses boundaries.
- Security & Disaster Recovery – we are devoted to enabling the most powerful protective tools for organizations in the digital space. Our solutions such as Email Security, Disaster Recovery & Backup, Managed Firewall & SD-WAN, and 5G Emergency Lan Restore are created to help your organization always stay connected and be able to detect, prevent and respond to potential security issues.
- Remote management – our core vision is to make IT simple for any organization. Thanks to solutions such as Managed Desktop and Mobile Device Management we make sure that you get unified security and flexibility solutions with the expert support by our team. Anytime.
Why choose Cloudscale 365 as your NGO’s innovation partner
We know that today work is global, social, and mobile. And NGOs are not an exception. They all need a reliable partner to take care of their IT infrastructure and to enforce the latest technologies in their favor. As one of the pioneers in the IT & Cloud industry we are proud to manifest our expertise in the digital transformation field for non-government organizations.
- You grow your NGO, and we protect it in the best possible way being a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider.
- You reach more of your global stakeholders while we take care of online security, accessibility and protection of your data, operations, and resources.
- You become able to support more meaningful causes while we deliver solutions that help you optimize costs and become more productive.
- You work on your core mission, while we stand by you without interruption taking care of detecting problems, resolving issues, and ensuring operational continuity.
- You embrace innovation while we take care of replacing your legacy IT solutions.
Are you interested to learn how your NGO can have more global impact? Ask our experts about the best possible IT solutions that will help you gain trust, credibility, and scale.